Transparency and Organizational Integrity are crucial and our top priorities in our business dealings. If you have concerns about unlawful activity, misbehavior or immoral activity within the Organization, you are encourage to raise concerns through our whistleblowing channels. This is to emphasize that all concerns and suggestions will be treated as important and strictly confidential, objectivity and efficiency taking into account the Impartiality.
Emirates Development Bank whistleblowing management channels has been developed based on the requirements of the Board Governance in the UAE Federal Government. This covers concerns about actual or suspected irregularity or misconduct of a general operational or financial nature within EDB, including but not limited to:
· Criminal Actions and behavior
· Non-compliance with laws and regulations.
· Accounting, internal accounting controls or auditing matters;
· Money laundering or terrorist financing;
· Unfair and/or Inappropriate people management including Discrimination, Harassment, etc.
· Breach of (client) confidentiality or privacy;
· Theft; and Fraud.
· Any action that is classified as bribery, corruption, extortion, collusion or coercion in order to have direct or indirect benefit for self or for others
· Market abuse.
· Insider trading.
· Exposing any party to HSE hazards.
· Any action that harm the environment.
· Any unethical behavior.
· Hiding or concealing any information about any of the above items.
Contact Us | In the event of any concerns, please send email to:
“Please read the provided link below on whistleblowing guidelines before reporting any concerns”